RIVER 7 is the nickname of my company. The reason for this is simple: Hollands biggest 7 rivers are the playgrounds were i fish. A unique river delta with 7 unique rivers. All these rivers are one of a kind and different. Hundreds mileage of water with the largest perch, zander and pike in Europe.
1. Merwede: This tide river has loads of interesting spots near the bank; stones and structures. Depending on the tide there is a strong current. Fishing on these rivers for predators is one of a kind. Casting for pike, zander, perch and Aspius is possible. 24 hours a day there are ships going up and down stream. A good summer river.
2. Oude Maas: The Oude Maas is also a tide river with lots of hot spots. Many big sea ships pass this river. The bottom structure is very interesting and fishing for predators is a challenge. Huge zander, pike and perch are caught -and all different techniques are usable. A river that Willem is fishing from June till March.
3. Dordtse Kill: This River flows from Oude Maas into Hollandsdiep. A small river that can be very good in early spring. Mainly zander and perch are catchable. Nice banks to cast cranks and shads. Also this river has tide.
4. Hollandsdiep: A very popular huge river with potential. Fishing in the shallows between the weeds for big pike and perch. Pelagic fishing for zander and going after specimen perch casting all kind of lures. Hollandsdiep is also a tide river and not only interesting near the banks, but every were. Many record fish were caught here.
5. Haringvliet: After Hollandsdiep the water flows into Haringvliet. A great river with tide and lots of weeds near the bank. Good for huge pike, zander and perch. Pelagic fishing, casting the weeds and jerk for pike is possible. The water is more clear then the other rivers. The water of Haringvlier flows into the NorthSea.
6. Spui: This river starts from Oude Maas into Haringvliet. A great rivier that is the smallest of the seven rivers. Once the tide is right, a great river for all species.
7. Amer: is a huge river with many options. Fishing in the shallows between the weeds for big pike and perch. Pelagic fishing for zander and going after specimen perch casting all kind of lures.
Willem is living near these rivers and every session is an adventure. Fishing near a big city, like Dordrecht or Rotterdam -or in complete nature are possible. Recently Willem became National Champion for the 5th time in 2015. The tournaments were fished on these rivers.